No forbidden foods
- Everyone looking to to positively effect on their health
- Everyone looking to lose weight and preserve their health doing so
- Everyone looking to enhance muscle mass without unnecessary fat gain
- Athletes looking to maximise their athletic potential
- Everyone looking to reduce diet-related stress
- People with special dietary needs
What do you gain?
- Improved diet quality
- Decreased chronic diesease risk
- Body image goals achievment
- Development of healthy dietary habits and positive relationship with food
- Support throughout the entire process
- Flexible services adjusted to your lifestyle
- Autonomy creating your own diet
- Protection from popular, usually unnecessary, and often harmful dietary myths
- Anthropometric analysis
- Dietary analysis
- Habit evaluation
- Goal setting
- Execution plan
- Personalized menu
- Maximum diversity
- Individualized nutrient intake
- Adapted to your health status
- Adjusted to your lifestyle
- Only accessible foods
- Supplementation program
- Weekly grocery list
- Body weight tracking
- Body composition tracking
- Subjective impression tracking
- Advice and guidelines
- Psychological support
- Corrections to the Program
We don’t promise miracles nor pull the wool over your eyes.
We turn technical knowledge into practical value for our clients.
We don’t offer one-time solutions.
Short-term change means nothing if you don’t develop a lifelong habit.
We don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions.
The service is adjusted according to your individual needs and preferences.
We don’t leave you on your own.
Regular control and support is an indispensable part of a successful habit change.
We don’t focus solely on physical appearance.
You can achieve good looks even without a quality diet. You can’t achieve psychological and physical health without it.
We don’t have any hidden interests.
We don’t sell dietary supplements nor promote any kind of popular diet.